EAA Warbirds of America and U.S. Specialty Insurance Company Aviation Division Aircraft Insurance Plan
An Exclusive Aircraft Insurance Plan for EAA Warbirds of America members that will provide the best insurance coverage at very competitive rates.
This program, underwritten through U.S. Specialty Insurance Company Aviation Division (USSIC Aviation), emphasizes SAFETY, utilizing various training syllabuses and safety forums endorsed by EAA Warbirds of America.
To obtain coverage in the EAA Warbirds of America Aircraft Insurance Plan have your aviation insurance agent contact U.S. Specialty Insurance company 800.777.2378 or 469.633.7400 and ask for the exclusive EAA Warbirds of America Aircraft Insurance Plan.
EAA Warbirds of America Member Benefits include:
- Discounts available for participation in approved ground and flight safety programs.
- Broad Form coverages:
- Emergency off-airport landings
- Premises coverage
- Use of other aircraft
- Personal effects and baggage
- Legal defense for loss of certificate
- Credit for “In-Motion” deductible for each claim-free year
- Suspension of “In-Motion” coverage available
- Optional coverage for instruction, sightseeing rides for hire and airshows for hire
- Discount available for multiple aircraft when the owner is the only named pilot
U.S. Specialty Insurance Company Aviation Division, a subsidiary of Tokio Marine – HCC and is rated A+ by A.M. Best.
*All insurance agents are required to be appropriately licensed with USSIC Aviation.
U.S. Specialty Insurance Company Aviation Division
5601 Granite Parkway, Suite 1100
Plano, TX 75024
Main Phone: 469-633-7400